Mayfran – Managing Director
We have already started interviews for this position. It's currently not possible to respond to this position.
“Strategy”, “people development”, “continuity”, “innovation”, “operational excellence”. In five terms the essence of this position.
The position: what are you going to do?
Being the Managing Director, you will be P&L responsible for Mayfran Europe, which consists of 5 companies in different countries. Your assignment is to secure the long term continuity of Mayfran. Although you focus on developing the organisation in all its aspects, you draw special attention to operational excellence (internally) and business/market development (externally), as is reflected in the 5-year plan. Among others, your responsibilities include:
- Developing the mission, vision and strategy of Mayfran Europe.
- Strengthening and enabling colleagues, in particular within the leadership team.
- Initiating and stimulating business development, with focus on new product/market combinations.
- Leading process and product optimalization, increasing production efficiency.
- Acting as Mayfran’s ambassador to Tsubaki in Japan.
Besides yourself, the leadership team includes: the Manager HRM, the Manager Finance, the Manager Sales & Marketing and the Manager Operations. As Managing Director Mayfran Europe, you will report to the Chief Business Officer Mayfran Group in Japan. Also, you will act as a board member of Miven-Mayfran Conveyers Inc. in India, representing Mayfran UK Ltd. as a shareholder.
The profile: what do bring to the table?
You are a charismatic, decisive, vigorous and people-oriented leader. A seasoned executive with a broad perspective and a proven track record in the manufacturing industry. You combine organizational, technical, financial and commercial affinity with a strategic mindset, while being aware of the daily operation and responding to it accordingly. You are result, customer and, above all, people-oriented. You lead by example, inspire and are able to gain trust. You have a ‘getting things done’ mentality and act as the driving force in maintaining and strengthening Mayfran’s market position in the coming 5 years. Ideally, you possess the following:
- An academic or higher professional educational degree in the field of business administration, mechanical engineering, industrial design or equivalent.
- Financial and commercial affinity.
- 10 years of experience in a senior management position, having had P&L responsibility for an entire organization or business unit of substantial size.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and with continuous improvement, operational excellence and change management.
- Proficiency in Dutch, English and German.
Mayfran is a global leader in providing solutions for scrap and coolant management and material handling in metalworking, recycling, solid waste processing, and other applications. Since 2012, Mayfran worldwide is part of Tsubakimoto Chain Group. Mayfran has production locations in the US, Europe, Japan and India. The group has about 900 employees worldwide and 300 in Europe. Mayfran is being known as a producer of reliable, robust, high quality products.
Click ‘apply’ and send in your application via the webform. Volta consultants carries out the selection procedure for this position. You can contact Volta consultants via +31(0)73 610 47 90 for more information about this position. A more comprehensive job profile will be shared with those candidates that will be invited for an interview.
Responding to this job posting is possible until June 15th, 2021.